Bluewater Boxing Camping for Rogers Sarnia Bayfest!
Camping is available only 400 yards from the festival
CAMPING IS FOR BAYFEST ATTENDEES ONLY. ALL CAMPERS MUST POSSESS BAYFEST TICKETS FOR EACH NIGHT THEY ARE STAYING IN THE CAMPGROUND. NO TICKETS, NO CAMPING.
IF YOU ARE NOT A PAID CAMPER, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE CAMPING GROUNDS - AS PER POLICE ORDER, VISITORS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Bring your tent or camper and spend the weekend only a short walk from the Rogers Sarnia Bayfest festival grounds. The amount of space is limited.
Rules and Guidelines
- Limit 4 people per campsite
- ALL CAMPERS MUST HAVE BAYFEST TICKETS FOR THE NIGHTS THEY ARE CAMPING.
- $40 - $50 / per campsite / per night, includes shower access
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL permitted on campground. POLICE have given strict guidelines and an order of ZERO TOLERANCE will be enforced.
- Absolutely No Swimming in the River
- Absolutely No Glass Containers on the campsites
- No campfires, fireworks, or open flames
- Limit 4 people per campsite. Each registered camper MUST wear armbands to be permitted onto the grounds.
- No Animals allowed on the campsites.
- No Camping in personal vehicles is allowed on site.
- No guests on the campgrounds at any time. NO ARMBANDS NO ENTRANCE!!
- Tents or trailers are permitted.
- Showers are available for your use from 7:00am-6:00pm.
- Showers at the Sarnia Bay Marina are NOT TO BE USED under any circumstances!
- Vehicles of any type must be parked in designated parking only. Any unauthorized vehicles on the grounds will be towed at the owner’s expense! No vehicles will be permitted to re-enter the camping area after 5:00 PM.
- ZERO TOLERANCE MEANS A VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE CAMPGROUND WITHOUT REFUND!!
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen property. We do have a lost and found in the main office. Please turn in items found at the office gate.
- If you have any questions regarding the rules, please feel free to ask any of the Campground Staff or Security personal. Ice and water will be sold by the Boxing and Taekwondo Clubs if needed.
- Food this year will be provided by another vendor.
- Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your stay with us!
- Any vehicles left unattended on site will be towed at owner's expense
Bluewater Boxing Camping is located at the end of Harbour Road beside the Sarnia Bay Marina.
Camp site reservations are available on a first come, first served basis.
Camping can be reserved online here (near the bottom of the page).