Holiday Inn Sarnia is the official host hotel
of Rogers Sarnia Bayfest
For people staying in Port Huron, MI, Preferred Charters in Port Huron is offering Round-Trip shuttles to the Bayfest events - contact them at 810-982-7433 to book your seat.
Bluewater Boxing Camping for Rogers Sarnia Bayfest!
Camping is available only 400 yards from the festival
Bring your tent or camper and spend the weekend only a short walk from the Rogers Sarnia Bayfest festival grounds. The amount of space is limited.
Rules and Guidelines
- No alcohol is permitted
- No campfires
- Limit 4 people per campsite
- $30 / per campsite / per night, includes shower access
- Trailers or tents are allowed
- Only campers vehicles and tents are allowed on the property.
- No camping in personal vehicles will be allowed on site
- Vehicles used to tow campers must be removed from the camper and parked outside the camping area immediately after spotting camper
- Only one trailer or tent allowed per site
- No parking of vehicles allowed on camp sites
- Any vehicles left unattended on site will be towed at owner's expense
Bluewater Boxing Camping is located at the end of Harbour Road beside the Sarnia Bay Marina.
Camp site reservations are available on a first come, first served basis.